Question

compulsive thinking
trouble in my marriage: Iget to thinking I could have maried someone better and without kids I obcess about and tell her and she is finding harder to forgive. this happens about every 3 to e4 weeks. I also hav e touret syndrome. If that matters. I abcess about other topics also, but that is the one causing the most trouble. I am also having trouble looking at porn.

Tourettes usually responds well to certain medications now available. And why don't the pair of you get into some marriage counselling for a while and sort things out. Anyone might indeed have married someone better, as a theoretical possibility ; but the odds are very much higher that they could have married someone a whole lot worse. And the quality of your marriage is not decided by the quality of your partner, but by the quality of your emotional investment in making it great,