Question

computers
Hi I am 29 weeks pregnant and I use my computer every day, every moment of the day because of my work...
Will it do any harm to my baby I heard someone say it has some radiation?
please advise...
I do stand up allot from my sitting position..But I am concerned about the radiation thing, how much is to much?
EnviroHealth expert
envirohealth expert

Computers do give off radiation, but only very low levels. Several studies have been done on the potential health effects of PCs, and the current scientific consensus is that they pose no threat to pregnant women or their unborn babies.

The only identified health risks are those associated with sitting too long in front of a monitor: eye strain,back problems and stiff muscles. It sounds like you are already aware of the importance of taking regular breaks, getting up, stretching and changing position.