Question

Conceiving after mirena
Hi there
I had my mirena removed on the 20th of April, had 3 days of what seemed to be a period on the 23, 24, &  25 April. because we are trying to conceive I did some OPK''''''''s which at first was very negative, although I expected my period to commence round about the 20 - 23rd of May based on the period in april i still continued with the OPK''''''''s, no period came but I did received a very positive OPK on the 23 and 24th May.

My question now is, what is my chances of conceiving and how soon can I do a HPT, because I obviously do not have clue to when my period is suppose to start.

Thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated

You could do a pregnancy test 2 weeks after your expected ovulation, but the Mirena thins out the womb lining so it will probably take a few months for it to regenerate and allow you to conceive.