Ask an expert

04 Apr 2007

Conceiving again!

I am on parenting forum and think maybe i should try for the second one again the first baby is now 1yr, but i have a question.

I have PCS so i am on mirelle, when i was ttcing the last time we used chlomid and i developed cysts and had a couple of lapscopes. I conceived naturally after being off the pill for a year bbut got very sick and lost a lot of weight when baby was conceied (was in and out of hospital for 6weeks and had two operations-have a very low pain threshold).

now should i just leave the tablets with the hope of just conceiveing or should i visit my gynae for advice?
Answer 379 views

01 Jan 0001

It is probably best to see a gynaecologist in view of your background.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17882 votes