Question

04 Apr 2007

Conceiving again!
HI,

I am on parenting forum and think maybe i should try for the second one again the first baby is now 1yr, but i have a question.

I have PCS so i am on mirelle, when i was ttcing the last time we used chlomid and i developed cysts and had a couple of lapscopes. I conceived naturally after being off the pill for a year bbut got very sick and lost a lot of weight when baby was conceied (was in and out of hospital for 6weeks and had two operations-have a very low pain threshold).

now should i just leave the tablets with the hope of just conceiveing or should i visit my gynae for advice?

It is probably best to see a gynaecologist in view of your background.