Ask an expert

19 Jul 2010

Hi Doc
my son is not concentrating in class and he is in grade 1 for the second year.he dont even know how to spel and is disrupting his class the teachers dont know what to do any more i need some help/
Answer 422 views

01 Jan 0001

It would be wise to arrange for him to see a good child psychologist or paediatrician for a proper assessment ( the school should be able to recommend some suitable people ).
There are many possible explanations for this apparently recent problem, many of them relatively easily solved, but the nature of the problem needs to be properly identified and managed
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9250 votes
66% - 17780 votes