Question

CONCEPTION
Middah Spaumer made the following comments:
Hi, I am a concerned person, i would like to understand that when a person missed her periods and after 4 days sees them what does that mean? I was sure that i conceived, however when i went to the doctor we did a sonar and nothing was found, please help When a person is able to know that is pregnant, how does it go, because i read this from your health24 webpage that you start counting from the first day of cycle, i found that confusing, kindly help me so that i can know. Thank you
GYNAEDOC

I don't qite understand your question but, if your period was 4 days late and you then had a period, it was probably just a late period.