Ask an expert

26 Jan 2008

I am 32 yrs old and I am trying to concieve. I had two misccariages, the last one was in nov 2006. The docter gave me clomid pills. will they help?
Answer 388 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Unfortunately there is no definitive method, diet or other form of home-based therapy to ensure sex selection.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18774 votes