Ask an expert

07 Dec 2004

Could you recommend a dietician in the Johannesburg area.

Also if you have an overactive thyroid, what can be done besides taking medication.

Answer 384 views

01 Jan 0001

For pete's sake, folks, have all the other experts gone on leave ? I haven't the faintest idea what dieticians work in Joburg --- ask Dietdoc ; and on thyroid problems, ask Cyberdoc.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.