Question

Concern boyfriend only when he is drunk
I have a car and he does not have one or the license we have been dating for a year now. Whenever he is drunk he complains about the safety of my car and complains that I do not take him seriously when he worry about the safety of the car. He does not have a garage at his place whenever I go at his house if he is drunk he wants me to park at his friends garage and when I refuse he gets irritated and complain that I do not take the safety of my car seriously but when he is sober he does not worry where I park. When he is drunk he always take out all my cards in my wallet and hide them away claiming he worry about the WHAT IF THEY BROKE INTO MY CAR. Only when he is drunk. It irritates me what should I do.

Drunks often say aloud what they might just be thinking when sober. But one wonders why he should feel and express so much anxiety about something bad happening - not to you, but to your car ! Maybe it's because he depends so much on the availability of your car, to get around ?
Could he be at least partly right - do you maybe not care enough about the protection of your car, even if he perhaps cares too much ?
Is there some special reason why you do not want to parl in the friend's garage ?