Question

Concern on my heart beat
doc,
I am worried about my heart. There are times it beat very strong. The pace is normal at most times, just the strength at which it beats. Sometimes it makes a slight pain (pulling pain) on my left chest. This occurs to such an extent that it extends to the under arm of my left hand. What could this be related to?
Does it have to do with my heart? My left ventricle?
Do you think a human being can have more blood in his body that the heart would work extra to manage it?

Drewsa, it’s probably nothing, but the best would be to have it looked at as it might be due to anaemia, a leaking heart valve, a thyroid problem and even a problem with the electricity conduction of your heart.
I doubt that it’s due to having too much blood, but I suppose it is possible that you have too many blood cells. Good luck.