Question

Concerned
Hi doc
Lately my periods have been upnormal, I changed my contraceptives in October from Triphasil and now using Nordete. I changed because I used to experience a lot of headaches and since using Nordete the headaches have been minimized. Since I started using Nordete pills, my period is much less than it used to be, I usually have it for three days only and not much is coming out. I had my period yesterday and only a few blood clots where coming out and today there is almost nothing. I am a bit worried could there be something wrong or is this just an effect of the new contraceptives. Please advice

Babes, I doubt that anything’s the matter. It’s probably due to the new contraceptive and nothing to worry about. As long as you see your period at the right time of the month you should be OK. Good luck.