Question

Conclusion on R men bastards
Hi There,
Thx to all of you who responded to my question. I note that all the respondents were of the fairer sex. I therefore must come to the conclusion that many divorced guys really are ashamed of their attitude towards their families, otherwise there would have been a few more positive responses from them. The doc is also right in that there are also some women who fall into the "B" category , but in my experience they seem to be in the minority. Anyway, the reward that I got from doing what I believe to be the right thing is an ex that at least respects me and two kids that are really great human beings.

Dear www,
Pleased to hear that you hav found something positive out of the experience. And I was enchanted to discover that Volcano and I are both members of the fair sex.