Question

condom broke on ovulation-help
hello
i have not been on the pill since my last period -started on 28 spotting-29 bleed-ended 5 january,well last night after sex we noticed that the condom broke- i cant get to town until tommorow to buy the morning after pill (,we work on a game lodge)i will only get to town at approx 3.30 pm--
what are my chances of getting pregnant?
im not worried about stds because we where both tested in the beggining of our relationship.the only reason im off the pill is that it made me feel sick and i was waiting to see the gynea at the end of january.
please help--thankx

As long as you take the morning after pill within 72 hours, you are protected. It is about 90% effective in preventing pregnancy.