Question

Cone biopsies
Good day,
I had a cone biopsy done just over a year ago. I still don't know what or why it happened. Could you please explain to me, does your cervix go back to were it was? I.e. "grows" back after the cut. And can one have more kids without having complications?

The cervix often does not grow back, but heals over the area that was removed.
Possible complications in pregnancy are cervical incompetence, where the cervix cannot hold the pregnancy inside. This can be treated by putting a stitch round the cervix. Alternatively the cervix can be very fibrotic and not dilate in labour, in which case a caesarean would be necessary. It would be important to book early when you are pregnant and tell your doctor about the cone biopsy.