Question

Confession time
i stuffed up at work... something serious...... a resultant loss of almost R2 million.... it's actually eating at me so badly........ i can't believe it happened to me.... thought i had an eagle eye... thought i was quick... and smart..... and would spot something like that a mile away....... i don't know whats going to happen to me... we have professional indemnity cover as a group........ but the first R2 million is for the company's account.......... so......... bottom line is that I have cost people performance bonuses next year.... i dont think i can ever get over this.......... brought me back to earth with a big thump............... i cant explain the stress........ or the feeling.......... i want to disappear................................................

Gosh, ..., that sounds awful ! I can't imagine how something like that might happen. Be kind to yourself, as you are so kind and helpful to so many other people. I don't, obviously, know enogh about exactly what happened to knwo what might be done about it. At least you can analyze what happened, make a plan so it couldn't happen again? Is there some way to help the company make up some of the loss ?