Question

Confused!
I met this guy on the 19th Nov and we exchange numbers,I met him through my exb/f.We started phoning,going out he told me that he is going to get read of ladies he has at the moment coz the relationships were not serious.he told me he luvs me and he wants to start new year with his wife.Obviously he told ex now ex is phoning me telling me if I date his friend he is gonna make sure that he is gonna date my best friend so that I can feel what he feels.Pls advise

Sounds like his life is awfully complex, with far too many ladies in it. Don't you belong, rather, with a guy for whom you're actually the only lady in his life, currently ? And mumbles adds a sensible bit of etiquette