Question

Confused
I need to know what a true friend is what are they supposed to mean to you and what are they supposed to do for you and what are you supposed to do with them i.e. shopping etc do you all think that seeing someone once a week only for drinking going out parting the rest of the night ending up fighting because she does not get her own way is a true friend where the other friend i go shopping with meet for coffee and feel so connected where the other i dont but her husband is my husbands best friend so i feel i need to accept it, please give me advise?

I don't se anything True about a friendship based purely on partying and drinking. What matters is what happens when you're both sobre, and how she responds when you have a major problem, and vice versa