Question

confused....
what is up with this man ?? been seeing each other for about 6 months now, we see each other most weekends and some week days. I don't have a problem with that I like to have "my" days where it's just me I can read, cook or not cook etc. What I don't get is on wednesday I asked him to come visit so he says no not today. I felt kinda hurt but left it at that. The same evening at about 11 I get an sms from him saying good night and miss you. Yesterday phoned him and he phoned me, just talked about our day and how it was going etc. Now today is friday so I say I'm going to the movies does he want to join cause normally it's expected I would go to his house. But I don't feel like his house mate tonight because the guy is irritating and a lot of other personal reasons. So after I say lets go to the movies I get nothing so I say fine I'll go with my sister or alone no big deal have a nice day. What is he thinking.... Sorry CS I just need to vent. What do you guys think ?? is he just feeling overwhelmed or what is up ??? my X cheated on me and now I get all this dejavu feelings that he is seeing somebody else tonight and that is why he doesn't want to come visit... which is probably just me being silly...... I also feel like making a point and doing other stuff this whole weekend and not be available but why should I punish myself as I like spending time with him.... perhaps I'm just over sensitive again.....

thanks for listening..

Who knows, noodle ? Maybe even he doesn't. He could be wrapped up in / stressed by, any number of things, or just showing some rather bad manners