Question

CONFUSED
I have been sexually abuse and has been living with it for the past twelve years and really need to get over the guilt. I regard myself as a heterosexual guy...but I engage in homosexual activity sometimes for mere sexual gratification, not that I long to be in a relationship with a guy. I am not in denial I just need to make sense of all of this. Please advice or refer me to an expert in this field. I am really desperate.

What you describe is not as unusual as it may feel to you. Sexual abuse is sadly common, and though the victims ought not to feel guilty ( as you did nothing wrong ) feeling guilt is an unfortunately common reaction. And some homosexual activity in otherwise heterosexual men is much more common than people recognize, whether or not they have been abused when younger. I don't think there is an expert in so specific a field, but any competent cliniocal psychologist locally ought to be helpful to you, so dotn't delay seeing someone and working through this in counselling
And Anon is right --- avoid counsellors with ANY strong religious agenda, indeed those with any strong personal agenda rather than neutral fact-based expertise. And avoid EK's friends like poison. Anyone who basis a clinical practice on the false and dangerous assumption that their own personal experience has revealed what everyone else needs and mist do, is useless clinically, and can be harmful.
Ek is totally wrong. Being gay / lesbian is part of the normal range of human sexuality, and is not in any way caused by earlier sexual abuse. God DOES make gays and lesbians. EK's sort of primitive religious bigotry causes much human suffering, and assists only the gullible. Your views are NOT "Christian", but the extremely politically conservative views of some smaller Christian sects. And your views have nothing whatever to do with "facts" but with your personal beliefs, which I respect until you seek to impose them on others.