Question

CONFUSED
HI DOC IM MARRIED AND LATELY IM ALWAYS HAUING IRREGULAR PERIODS STARTING WITH SPOTTING AND THERE AFTER NORMAL BLEEDING IN DEC I HAD MY PERIOD IN THE BIGINING OF THE MONTH AND AGAIN ON THE 28 OF DEC AND I AM TRYING FOR A BABY SO DIFFICULT TO KNOW WHEN IM OVULATING AS MY TIME IS UP FOR A BABY IM 29 AND MARRIED FOR 3 YEARS AND IM ALWAYS PARONOID THINKING IM PREGNANT WHEN MY PERIOD IS LATE CAUSE MY REGULAR CYCLE IS IN THE BIGINING OF THE MONTH WITH SPOTTING AND NOW I THINK IM PREGNANT BECAUSE 28 DEC I HAD MY NORMAL PERIOD FOR ABOUT 7 DAYS UNTIL NOW NO PERIODS

Dear Reg
You may be having irregular periods because you are not ovulating. Please see a gynecologist to measure your hormone levels and exclude any gynecological problems. Ask her to help you to monitor whether you are ovulating by temperature method (http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/basal-body-temperature-charting.html) or by doing a home test.