Question

confused
I am so confused. I never had a boyfriend and I am already 31 years old. What am I doing wrong? Know I am bit too shy and do not talk much when I am in peoples company that I do not know. Although I have a few female friends it seems that men are not really interested. The only time men ever tried to get close is when they just broke up with their girl friends, as drunk as can be and then invite me home for the evening. It concerns me because why would they do that? Surely they do not think that a person they never even speak to will all of a sudden 3 o''clock in the morning will go to their home?? Do they think that I am " that"  kind of woman? I always take care of what I wear and can not think that is the impression I am sending out? I am tired of being alone all the time but for the life of me I can not give into this tipe of behavouir. Someone told me once that I am too picky. that you must sometimes takes what comes to you. However I would rather be happy alone than unhappy with someone.

Counselling can help you increase your self-esteem and self-confidence. And don't get confused or misled by the miserable drunks who suddenly decide to try to lure you into their beds - it has nothing to do with love, and probably has very little to do with you except that you're there ( and by the way, what's a nice girl like you doing around drunks l;ike that at 3 am ? )
You are absolutely right that it is far preferable to be happy alone ( and still open to pleasant relationships if and when they turn up )rather than miserable with someone just because you thought you had to get linked up, however miserably