Question

CONFUSED
I''m a 23 year old woman who is scared to be lonely and loves attention from the guys that is nw making my 3 year relationship not to work .i''m always lying to my boyfriend telling me all sort of stories,all in the name of attention,i love him so much but i have this tedency of if a guy praises me or tells me how beautiful i am then i start getting excited and concetrate on him. Pls help as this is killing my relationship

Counselling / therapy to help you change these self-defeating habits of thought and deed, to understand and change your dependency on attention from men to make you feel valid, and your habit of telling lies, all of these habits can be changed, for instance, by CBT, and all, if they remain unchanged, could kill not only THIS relationship but any potentially worthwhile relationship