Question

Confused
My husband knows that i have been looking into starting a lil business for myself but i did not have the stuff i needed to start. Finances has always been an issue. With the cost of living being so high and realising that i cant survive with salary alone i visited the idea again towards the end of last year and we spoke about it in December. Last week i thought of a different angle that will not require more money and i started researching. I gave him my proposal on weekend and he liked it and encouraged me to go ahead with it. Obviously i''ve been spending most of my free time doing research.

My husband hates his job with a passion and is more of an entrepreneur and i have always supported him. He''s now thinking of leaving his job to focus on business and as scary as it is i do support him. He''s been into business before so he knows how it goes. Now monday night he asks me why do i wonna go into business now, what brought it up. I reminded him how i''ve always been talking about it and how i only thought of a different angle now. He doesnt believe me, he thinks im doing it either to impress him, to compete with him or i have alterior motives which i dont. He says he needs somebody to support him and if im now focusing on my business too i wont be there for him. And it brought out the issue we always have that i dont know how to be a woman if i was a good woman i would be saying ok i know i have this good idea and since my husband is going through this period let me just park it and be there for him so he gets his business off the groud and when he''s sorted i can focus on my own.

He wanted me to study which i didnt because i wasnt sure what i wanted to do between MSc and PDM so i asked him if its not the same. I''ll be attending after work or doing my assignments so i wont be home or free most of the time, is it not the same when im doing work for the business.

Please advice me here.