Question

Confused about a "relationship type of situation"
Hi all.

I'm quite confused and i need your honest advice. I'm a young divorced girl with kids. But i have met this guy who's really interested in me. He cares for me a lot. Tries and spends every moment he has with me, picks me and takes me to work where possible. Takes care or of me in so many ways.

But one thing that's worrying me is that before i actually got to meet this guy, my friends used to tell me that he's HIV positive and he's going around infecting girls.

Now the guy is in to me and i'm really wondering whats his motive. He knew me long before i got divorced and he never made a move on me.

But what amazes me is that whenever i'm with him, he never tries and kiss or hold me me. He keeps his hands and everything to himself. Its been a month since we've started going out. But he's never, ever try to kiss me or take me to bed. He just enjoys seeing me. I'm even wondering what's on the Agenda. He tells people that he likes me very much, but he never tells me anything of that sort.

I can say he treats me like a "female" friend, but people around are told that i'm the girlfriend.

One thing i know is that i'm not in love with him either, but one thing i like about him is that he's very sweet and knows how to treat a lady with respect. But i wish he could clarify his motives cos I don't want surprises in the long run!! Maybe he'll expect me to return the favors he's been doing me although i never asked for them? What do i do?

,,,,,