Question

confused after raunchy sex
my partner and i have recently started exploring some exciting things in the bedroom, nothing too major but just dirty talk and differnent positions and wearing things that turn him on. but now he says that is turning him off? what??? am i missing something? isn''t that what men want a whore in the bedroom? i am a sexy woman and it can''t be that? what am i doing wrong? we only had sex like 2x this weekend and he couldn''t get it up one of the times, so its not like i''m demanding so much from him? what is going on all of a sudden? he likes porn and hard stuff like that but seems to be so boring in bed even though he says that he isn''t ... what can i do? i find this new way so exciting and makes me feel like we have just met again.....don''t want to go back to the same boing sex that just makes me wanna go to sleep! Thanks
sexologist

to find answers to your questions, it is best to ask him yourself. start the conversation with asking him to identify what he finds sexy, arousing, stimulating etc. confirm that you will try your best to assist in fulfilling his interests. afterwards, communicate the stuff that you find arousing and ask him to committ to these ideas as well