Question

confused already
Hi. I am confused. I met this guy, lets call him A, at the end of November and we got on well at the time. He then went to CT for 6 weeks, but kept in contact with me. When he got back, which was about 3 weeks ago, we have seen each other about 4 times. The problem is, that he has not made a move and I am getting concerned. I have also come to realise that we are quite different: he is quite mature, where I am not, I am a fitness freak where he is not, he hasnt read a newspaper in over 10 years, where I read the newspaper everynight and want to keep up to date with what is happening.
My problem is that a friend of mine wants to set me up on a blind date and I am very keen. I also want to go on girls nights out. I feel guilty in this respect as I feel I am cheating on A.
Should I feel this way? Nothing has happened with A, so why am I so confused? I dont even know if he is right for me.

Not a psychiatric question, though other readers may well have some helpful comments