Question

Confused, I need some insight please (continued...)
Remember I posted 2 days ago about snooping in my bf's email and finding out that he was flirting with another woman (RE: Confused, need some insight). Well, I decided not to say anything and monitor the situation. I snooped again, and this is what I found this time... (This is a continuation of thier previous email conversation)

BF: The BIG question is "are YOU offering?'
Her: Depends on the prize!! PS: My mates mentioned this morning, that they would like to book for the dinner they had spoken about on the 17th at 19:30. Still keen to go?
BF: How am I going to explain dinner to my gf? Ps. What prize you talking about?
Her: You invite your gf with!
The prize = "Maybe we should take the washing of the windows to a more private arena......" Remember?
BF: I need your arena address then, don't I?
Her: How would you explain that to your gf?
BF: Would she need to know????
Her: That would be totally up to you sunshine! Depends on what you what to do with my "arena address" ;o)

Well, this is blatantly suggestive, just like you said FIO. Telling him I snooped is DEFINATELY NOT an option at this stage. What do you think I should dö: act normal and wait and see what happens on the 17th. Whether he lies about the dinner or whether he invites me along. And if he invites me, should I go?
I know I should probably break up with him now, but I want him to own up to what he did, and one of the above options will definately be a way to let him hang himself...
I need your advice please guys :(

You've run into the eternal dilemma of the snooper --- that you then possess information you want to act upon, with no nice way to explain how you got it.
I wonder what he'd do if you started talking about needing to get your windows washed ? ( heck, everyone needs their actal windows washed some times ).