Question

Confused irregular periods
I fell pregnant last year but miscarried at 6 weeks in March 2004. I fell pregnant again after many months of trying in June this year; I was prescribed progesterone supplements (Cyclogest) however my baby angel was given its wings on 3 Sept.

I have a regular 28 day cycle but after my D and C on 3 Sept it was 27 days, then 29 and this month 32 days. Last week on day 19 of my cycle I had what I can only describe a Bladder infection with slight spotting. I got my period yesterday (Sunday) on day 32, it’s a lot heavier than usual and seems to have blood clots…. I don’t understand this? (Could I have been pregnant?)

I’m extremely depressed and still dealing with my loss and every month seems to get worse and it doesn’t help when the dreaded monthly’s come and the tears start all over again.

After my first miscarriage my monthlies were still regular, why then after my second miscarriage am I having irregular periods?

Confused and depressed
Luv Nats

A variation of a few days in your cycle is quite normal. Very few women have periods at exactly the same time each month. Perhaps the stress is worsening things. Carry on trying.