Question

Confusion: Bisexuality
This is so confusing. I know I like boys, but I think I like girls too. I never thought being gay, lesbian, or bi was bad or anything I just never thought it would happen to me! If I ever told my bff she's totally stop talking to me, not like I like her like that. I never really cared what people said about me because no one I auctally talked to, really cared, but I just know If anyone found out NO one would talk to me but boys. I'd be known as a slut, or a hoe, or worse. Half my friends are guys anyway btu If no one ever saw me talking to a girl people get ideas. I don't know what to do. I don't even no If I'm really bisexual! I'm so confused and I cant even tell anyone I know. Any tips?
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Confused_Little_Girl, welcome here and thanks for posting.

You don't seem to have a problem with bisexuality or people being gay or lesbian and I'm sorry that your friends don't share similar values of accepting diversity. If you feel that your friends don't really care for you anyway it may be time for you to question this and rather focus on making friends who appreciate and respect you, and whom you can rely on to care for you. Irrespective of your sexual orientation. You sound very isolated, and it may be good for you to befriend a few gay boys or girls, of your own age, who'll accept you.

Bisexuality is most commonly described as being sexually and romantically attracted to both boys and girls. It has absolutely nothing to do with being promiscuous, or being a slut or a whore. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being straight, bisexual or gay - what's wrong is society's ignorance and prejudice related to sexual orientation.