Question

Confusion re site
Logged on for quidance re handling divorce and all I find is things about sex, and penis problems, is this not a Life Coach site and shouldn't these dudes be logging onto a diff site?
Life Coach for Men

Hi Blinky

I hear what you are saying, and if people have problems with their penises (remember that for men issues with their genitals are not easily discussed with anyone), they are free to ask questions on this forum.

You would like info about divorce, as this is the pressing issue in your life right now, and your opinions and questions will be repsectfully answered.

Mike Lacey-Smith