Question

confussed
Afternoon

I' m not sure if I am coming up with something like depression.
for 3 years I have been staying with my boy friend who was sweet one day and abusing the other in every way possible and i have recently moved out back with my uncle in the township and his wife.
i moved out November 2008, we used to stay in the suburbs together. now I feel like I’ m about to have a depression, i come home from work and go straight to my room and cry myself to sleep without any apparent reason, one of the things i think could have an impact with my moods is my state of finance, it’ s really not going very well since i moved out with my boyfriend.

Since i moved out he has been a perfect gentlemen he does not swear at me anymore he treats me like i' m an angel, don' t get me wrong i' m not planning to move back with him bcz of a sudden change of behavior. I' m very happy with him now but there is something big missing in my life and i have no idea what it is, i need some help urgently bfr. i loss my mind. one minuet i' m happy the next i' m crying. when i' m in my room watching TV, i just steer if you ask me what is happening i won’ t know a thing. my mind is always miles and miles away.

please help doc.

It sounds as though you may indeed have things that are making you sad. But the only way to be sure about a diagnosis, including Depression, is for you to see preferably a good local psychiatrist, or at least a good GP, for a thorough in-person assessment, and treatment advice based on the results of that. But counselling would probably be best for the kind of problem you describe, like not being sure what feels like its missing in your life.
I am sure this can be sorted out