Question

consequences of MAP
i had an ectopic pregnancy in Jan,later in the year I took MAP maybe 3 times until one day I bought them and read on the leaflet that you not supposed to take them if you've had an ectopic.went to see a gynae and he prescribed yasmin as a contraceptive.somehow we didn't fully discuss the consequences of having had taken MAP given my condition and now i'm worried.Is this ever gonna catch up with me when I want to have a baby?one more thing is that i haven't really made peace with the ectopic and as a result i resent going to see a gynae so i just wanna know how often one should visit the doctor after and ectopic? thanking you in advance.

The morning after pill would increase your chances of another ectopic if you fell pregnant at that time, but will not have any effects in the future. A 1-2 yearly gynae check-up is a good idea.