Question

Conservitive wife - ladies help !!
Hi there,

I am 29 and so is my wife, we have been married for 4 years. My wife is very conservitive in bed and sex is boring and it does not happen all that often, i usually have to ask her to touch me, and reluctantly she does which makes it feel "cheap" un-natural.

We have spoken about the subject many times and nothing changes, it is a very tender issue at the moment. She does not enjoy trying new positions or anything new.

She has never experimented with herself and hates the idea of it. We have sex very seldom and when we do i feel that she is doing it just to satisfy me.

I am running out of ideas and our marriage is taking alot of strain, she wants children and i am very reluctant without improving things first and knowing that she can satisfy me sexually.

To everyone out there, ANY SUGGESTIONS ?
Sexy

Try some selfhelp books:
"7 weeks to better sex", by Dr Domeena Renshaw.
Anne Hooper has published many books & sex guides.

There is a great sex education video series called "Sex a Life long pleasure" available from JT Publishers (011) 614 - 1911.

Call SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262, for a referral to a therapist.