Question

Constant burning urine
I been having a problem with my urine burning/ experiencing lots of pain and weeing all the time. I went to see my GP and he gave a an injection as well as antiboitics Utin 400. I took them for a week which help for a while now it back and severe.

I also went to a local Herbal Chemist where thaey gave me tablets of Cranberry. I have been taking them for a weeks and drink about three litres of water daily but I see no improvements.

Can you advise me something that I can use?

Them

Them, the first thing to do is to have a mid-stream sample of the first urine of the day analysed by a laboratory. They will tell you what the causative organism is and what the appropriate antibiotic is. If the infection returns or doesn’t clear up after taking the correct antibiotic, you will have to see an urologist as there might be something wrong with your bladder and/or kidneys. Good luck.