Question

Constant clearing of throat
I have noticed recently that I keep having to clear my throat, with the occasional cough. I do suffer from allergies and take antihisimines and nasal spray on a regular basis and use Symbicord for asthma about 2 x a week. Is there anything I can take for the phlemy throat as I think it might be a bit annoying for my colleagues!

Hallo Mickey
It sounds as if you have a post nasal drip – try rinsing your nose with saline twice a day for a week or so. (Let me know if you don’t know how, but most allergic people do!)
If the phlegm that comes out is yellowish you may need an antibiotic as you may have a low grade sinusitis.