Question

constant headace
hi, i've got a headace now for two weeks, and can not get rid of it. i've been given heavy pain pills injections ect.
what can i do about it because nothing seems to work for it.
with the headace there is a bit of nausea. please help

Angel, it is difficult to say what the cause is from this side of the screen without being able to examine you first. The problem is that headaches may be part of many serious disorders and I can’t tell you whether you have one or not. If you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I can mail you something I wrote on the most common types of headaches, but the best would be to see a neurologist. Good luck.