Question

23h ago

CONSTANT HEADACHES
Hello. I seem to suffer from a headache almost everyday. I live on the North Coast of KZN and the heat here is unbearable at times - not sure if the heat can cause it. The problem is that I take headache tablets (Lenadol) everytime I get a headache - surely this cannot be the solution as the tablets would lose their effectiveness (they already are unfortunately). What should I do as they are driving me up the wall and I look like an absolute addict carrying my Headache tablets around with me everywhere???

Michele, the easiest would be to see a neurologist and have it sorted out. If you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll mail you a copy of something I wrote on the most common types of headaches. It might help you make a diagnosis, but you will still have to see a doctor to have it confirmed and the correct medicine prescribed. Good luck.