Question

Constipation
Dilantin-500mg and Crestor30mg daily aid constipation naturally?

Dear Liz
I am not sure if you are asking me if Dilantin 500 mg and Crestor 300 mg/day act as laxatives, or if you are constipated because your are taking these medications and want to know how to improve regularity??? I checked my copy of MIMS and can only find Dilatrend (an antihypertensive drug) and Crestor. Neither of these medications list diarrhoea or constipation as side-effects. If you do suffer from constipation, click on 'DietnFood' and 'You are what you eat' and read the articles about 'Healthy GI tract', esp how to increase your dietary fibre intake and how to use probiotics ("good" microorganisms) to ensure regularity.
Hope this helps