Question

CONSTIPATION AND STOMACH PAINS
I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM BAD BOWEL MOVEMENTS FOR A LONG TIME.SOME DAYS I AM SO CONSTIPATED THAT ITS ACTUALLY PAINFUL AND SOME DAYS IM NOT.BUT WHAT WORRIES ME THE MOST IS THAT EVEN IF I AM CONSTIPATED OR NOT, WHEN I DO HAVE A BOWEL MOVEMENT I BLEED QUITE HEAVY.I ALSO SUFFER WITH ALOT OF STOMACH CRAMPS AND FEEL VERY BLOATED.I DONT HAVE A VERY UNHEALTHY DIET AND IM NOT ON ANY MEDICATION,I HAVE HOWEVER TRIED SENOKOT BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO HELP.PLEASE COULD YOU ADVISE ME AS TO WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM AND AS TO HOW I CAN SOLVE IT.COULD YOU MAYBE RECOMMEND WHAT TYPE OF DOCTOR I SHOULD SEE.THIS HAS BECOME QUITE CONCERNING TO ME AS A FRIEND OF MINE MOTHER DIED FROM COLON CANCER AND HER DOCTORS DIAGNOSED HER WITH CONSTIPATION AS A PROBLEM.THIS IS VERY SCARY.PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU.

Bug, it is probably due to haemorrhoids, but it might also be due to an anal tear or abscess, a fissure, polyps, diverticula, inflammatory bowel diseases and even tumours (like you said). The best would be to see a gastroenterologist and make sure. Good luck.