Question

Constipation pain in rectum but diarrhoea-like stools
Everytime i sit down, there is intense pressure on my rectum and/or bladder, like feeling constipated, but bowel movements are runny and smell more terrible than usual. I''m more worried about the pain that occurs when i sit down, it''s intense. No pain when urinating tho, only when passing stools (runny stools). It makes no sense that runny stools can cause you to feel like you''re constipated. Almost feels like i''ve pulled a colon muscle, if that''s even possible. But i''m not a doctor. Thus, can you assist? Any home remedies you can suggest.
Cyberdoc

Hallo Chantelle
No I think you need an examination - this does not sound like something that can be treated with home remedies. Please see a doctor as you may have a serious infection in the bowel and you may need antibiotics.