Question

Consumption of calsium & flaxseed pills & running cause cellulite?
When is the best time to take calsium tablets and flaxseed oil tablets. (First thing in the morning I take spirulina, half hour later breakfast and Vit. B complex + milk thistle tablets and now and then ginko.)

A personal trainer told me you get cellulite from running. Cellulite is fat with airpockets and the impact of running creates airpockets - is this true?

Tuna, you can take the calcium and flax seed with your breakfast.
As far as I know running may help prevent cellulite and there is definitely no air pocket in any fat anywhere in the body (including cellulite). Theoretically fat people might get stretch marks from running because of the impact, but running promotes fat loss and this will reduce cellulite. Good luck.