Ask an expert

13 Feb 2003

contact detail
doc, can you please recommend a sexiologist around the gauteng area? pretoria, if possible? otherwise do you know where i can get contact details of someone? will a house docter be able to recommend someone? thx.
Answer 572 views

01 Jan 0001

Contact the SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262 for a referral in your area
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.