Question

contact details
can i get your contact details for claremont branch, im 28 and have been having treatment in New Zealand and going back to Cape Town in May and never heard of an Osteopath in SA before, only chiropractor. have had early years a back injery and for about 10 years been sufferng with lower back pain. And osteopath seems to work better than a chiropractor, i dont go often, when i get pain which is maybe a monthly or 2 months thing.. before it was everyday and just took pain killers to help me cope thru the day?
so if i go bak just want to find you so if i get pain back home in Cape town i can call you up for an apointment.
Margie
holistic bone doc

Dear Maggs,

Thank you for your email. My contact number in SA is 0766 840168. I am located at Openways Surgery, 19, Belverdere Road, Claremont.

I look forward to hearing from you in May.

Kind reagrds,

Dr. Gary Riley