Ask an expert

24 Nov 2004

Continuous Headaches
Hi Doc, I have been experiencing massive headaches on my left and sometimes on my right hand side of my brain. Which specialist should I go to bcos I think I have to go 4 a brain scan.
Answer 391 views

01 Jan 0001

Bob, the best would be to see a neurologist if you’re sure it isn’t due to an infection like sinusitis. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18659 votes