Question

continuous throat infection
ive been batteling to overcome a type of throat infection. it is not painful or even uncomfortable. from what i can see my saliva glands are swollen at the back of my cheeks. a type of white/yellow waxy type discharge in the form of little balls is excreted constantly. it is very foul smelling. i have been to two doctors who have prescribed anti-biotics and mouthwash. it seems to help a bit but it never completely cures me. after the anti-biotics it flares up just as it was before. i have been batteling with this for about 6 months. if anyone knows what it is or has had something similar please advise me. ofcourse your advise would be wonderful too! thanks.

Lara, it’s difficult to say for sure what the problem is without examining you first, but it sounds like a bacterial infection from this side of the screen. If it is, antibiotics are the appropriate treatment and maybe all that’s the matter is that you didn’t take it for a long enough time. Maybe the best would be to see and ENT specialist and have it sorted out. Good luck.