Question

Contraceptive and cigarette
I have a very serious concern , I am using oral contraceptives(pill) and I make sure that I drink it regularly and at 9pm every day. So there' is this hearsay that being a cigarette smoker can actually make the pill ineffective.So I just want to know if there's any truth in this. Secondly , sometimes I go to bed immediately after drinking the pill at 9 pm , and have sex with my boyfriend , can this put me at risk to fall pregnant.

Smoking does not interfere with the efficacy of the Pill. It does, however, increase your risk for clots as both the Pill and smoking predispose to this, so the two together carry a higher risk.
Having sex soon after taking the Pill does not increase the chance of pregnancy.