Question

Contraceptive patch and deprssion/bipolar
I have read alot about the new contraceptive patch and would like to try it. I am a bit nervous however as I have recently been diagnosed with bipolar and found that various pills in the past aggravated my depressive stages. Could the patch have the same effect or could it maybe improve my condition as it is a steady supply of hormones? Also I am on Epilim and I think the patch might work better with it?

The patch will probably have a similar effect on your mood as the Pill, as there is also a patch-free week. It may be better to use with the Epilim though.