Question

contraceptive pill
I have been on the same contraceptive for the past 8 years FEMODENE, I suffer extreme PMS symptoms in the form of mood swings, tantrums, tearfulness, depression for about a week and half of the month.I recently stopped the FEMODENE for three months and feel wonderful, in control, calmer, more together but I want to continue on some sort of oral contraceptive. I have tried MINULETTE and this made me feel MAD - PLEASE HELP! How can I feel "safe" without going crazy on this tablets ! Please advise if you think another brand might be better that the others thank you AA

AA, you can try taking a lower dose pill like Melodene® or an even lower dose pill like Mirelle® or Minesse®. I wrote something on PMS a while ago, so if you’re interested in a copy you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.