Question

contraceptives
i have just started using the injection for 3months method and i saw somewhere written that this method is not effective and one can fall pregnant anytime.is this true?i also have been feeling pain on my lower part of the abdomen .can you please send me the possible side effects and if possible other methods of birth control.I would be very thankfull .

The injection is about 99% effective. Have a look under Contraception on this site for side effects of the various forms of contraception and the alternatives.