Ask an expert

23 Jan 2009

contracted doctor
Hi please can you assist i am looking for a gynaecologist that is contacted to medical aid i am with Bankmed
Answer 395 views

01 Jan 0001

Your GP may be able to help. I do not know which doctors are contracted to which medical aids.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.